1. Joined
    05 Oct '08
    Moves
    06 Oct '08 14:15
    I started my first game with Red Hot Pawn. Challenger is white. I am not able to make a move with Black. It appears that it is not alowing me to move. Am I missing something? I click the piece I want to move and it does not highlight it.

Any suggestions?
  2. St. Paul, Minnesota
    Moves
    06 Oct '08 14:21
    Originally posted by jerrypaul
    I started my first game with Red Hot Pawn. Challenger is white. I am not able to make a move with Black. It appears that it is not alowing me to move. Am I missing something? I click the piece I want to move and it does not highlight it.

Any suggestions?
    are you using Internet Explorer v8? There is a site announcement about there being bugs in IE v8.
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    06 Oct '08 14:24
  4. The sky
    Moves
    06 Oct '08 14:26
    Originally posted by jerrypaul

Any suggestions?
    I have had a look at your game list, and I can't see any game in which you are black and it is your move. White has to move first.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree