Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. Subscriber KnightStalker47
    ɹǝʞlɐʇSʇɥƃᴉuʞ
    03 Jun '07 01:46 / 1 edit
    In blitz chess what does the symbol next to your name mean? Mine is a star and some people have a pic of a person, some have a 2x2 chess board on the bottom left corner of the picture. What do any of these mean?

Edit: Hmmm... I forgot to add a title for this thread and I can't edit that...
  2. 03 Jun '07 01:50
    Originally posted by KnightStalker47
    In blitz chess what does the symbol next to your name mean? Mine is a star and some people have a pic of a person, some have a 2x2 chess board on the bottom left corner of the picture. What do any of these mean?

Edit: Hmmm... I forgot to add a title for this thread and I can't edit that...
    Pawn stars have a star, non-subs have a person. The chessboard means that the person is currently playing.
  3. 04 Jun '07 10:00
    seen a reference to pawn stars before.

What is a pawn star? Is it a hangover from an early version of RHP? It seems to go with a long-ago joined date.
  4. Subscriber KnightStalker47
    ɹǝʞlɐʇSʇɥƃᴉuʞ
    04 Jun '07 14:59
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    seen a reference to pawn stars before.

What is a pawn star? Is it a hangover from an early version of RHP? It seems to go with a long-ago joined date.
    A pawn star is a subscriber to the website.
  5. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    04 Jun '07 15:22
    Originally posted by KnightStalker47
    A pawn star is a subscriber to the website.
    The original pawn stars (NO WINGS) paid up some cash early to support the site before they had yearly subs.

I believe they have unlimited games, but get advertising.

P-