1. Joined
    23 Mar '06
    Moves
    06 Jan '11 23:22
    Here's a potentially daft question: is there a way to undo your clicking of the 'Leave Clan' link?

One of my members was pressed with time commitments and decided the best course of action was to leave my clan. Those commitments have now eased and he wants to stay on. He still has a number of clan games in progress so is there a way for him to remain in the clan rather than lose his performance stats by leaving and rejoining? Apparently the link to apply for membership is not rendered for members who are checking out.

Thanks in advance

- A
  2. Joined
    15 Feb '09
    Moves
    06 Jan '11 23:44
    Good question
  3. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    07 Jan '11 00:23
    Originally posted by Andrew Diniz
    so is there a way for him to remain in the clan rather than lose his performance stats by leaving and rejoining?
    I think the stats are saved, and re-added when he rejoins? Anyone confirm?
    Then it would not matter much he would have to re-join.

If its not saved you could try and sent feedback, or better, let the member who is (not) leaving sent feedback and see if the admin can cancel it.
  4. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    09 Jan '11 15:18
    Here's a potentially daft question: is there a way to undo your clicking of the 'Leave Clan' link?

One of my members was pressed with time commitments and decided the best course of action was to leave my clan. Those commitments have now eased and he wants to stay on. He still has a number of clan games in progress so is there a way for him to remai ...[text shortened]... for membership is not rendered for members who are checking out.

Thanks in advance

- A
    I have the same situation going on in my clan.
    I sent feed back 2 days ago and still no response.
  5. Standard memberIgloo
    Fishing
    In the icebucket
    Moves
    09 Jan '11 16:45

One of my members was pressed with time commitments and decided the best course of action was to leave my clan. Those commitments have now eased and he wants to stay on. He still has a number of clan games in progress so is there a way for him to remai ...[text shortened]... for membership is not rendered for members who are checking out.

Thanks in advance

- A
    I noticed a couple of players in the Cheeky Monkey clan (carjam and Sbacat) who rejoined the clan after a spell away from it. The both have game stats that must have come from before they left the clan.

For example, carjam is listed as only joining on the 16 Nov 2010, but his games stats read 166/32/143 (w/d/l).

So, I think the only change that a player's clan stats experience is the date on which they join the clan.
  6. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    Moves
    09 Jan '11 18:49
    Originally posted by Igloo
    I noticed a couple of players in the Cheeky Monkey clan (carjam and Sbacat) who rejoined the clan after a spell away from it. The both have game stats that must have come from before they left the clan.

For example, carjam is listed as only joining on the 16 Nov 2010, but his games stats read 166/32/143 (w/d/l).

So, I think the only change that a player's clan stats experience is the date on which they join the clan.
    Good, thanks for confirming.

So the procedure in the future for people who do not want to leave the clan is:
    A. Dont leave the clan.
    B. If you are leaving the clan anyways because you happened to click the button but changed your mind...no worrys, you will keep your clanchallenge stats. Just be patient and request membership again after you are auto-kicked when you are done playing all the remaining games. Do not bother the admins with it.
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    12 Jan '11 15:421 edit
    A slight failing in the current process for leaving clans is that you cannot change your mind when it was your own choice to leave until you are fully removed (all games complete). For now, send a us a feedback with details and we can reverse any mistakes.
  8. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    Moves
    13 Jan '11 02:12
    Originally posted by Russ
    A slight failing in the current process for leaving clans is that you cannot change your mind when it was your own choice to leave until you are fully removed (all games complete). For now, send a us a feedback with details and we can reverse any mistakes.
    Why would you do that?
    Dont you have better things to do then fix peoples mistakes?
  9. Joined
    23 Mar '06
    Moves
    31 Jan '11 21:55
    Originally posted by Russ
    Thanks Russ. Most gracious of you. He's only got a couple more games to play out so we'll just be patient.

- A
  10. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    02 Feb '11 02:31
    There appears to be another glitch in the system.

I just kicked a member due to inactivity. He is playing no games for us but got put on the "leaving" list.

The only thing I can see is, he was part of a larger challenge that is not yet finished. His games are though.

This does not make sense to me and is apparently another flaw in the system.
    Anybody else experiencing this or have comments on what I said?
  11. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    02 Feb '11 10:01
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    There appears to be another glitch in the system.

I just kicked a member due to inactivity. He is playing no games for us but got put on the "leaving" list.

The only thing I can see is, he was part of a larger challenge that is not yet finished. His games are though.

This does not make sense to me and is apparently another flaw in the system.
    Anybody else experiencing this or have comments on what I said?
    I am sure that Russ said something about it taking 24 hours after the last game was finished before a kicked/leave of own free will clan player was removed from the Clan pages.

It may well be that the same 24 hour period is used for all people kicked/leave of own free will, even those with no games in hand.

It does seem pointless to have a person on the "leaving" list when they have no games in progress at thepoint hey are kicked/leave of their own free will.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree