Notebook

Standard memberRegicidal
Help 26 Sep '05 15:47
  1. Joined
    17 May '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '05 15:471 edit
    What good is it? it only saves when you press move. It doesn't save notes on moves pending?
  2. Earth Prime
    Moves
    26 Sep '05 15:59
    Good point. You can only save notes when you move or when it isn't your turn. No way to look at a position on your move, make notes on it, and come back later.
  3. Joined
    12 Feb '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '05 16:02
    Originally posted by Regicidal
    What good is it? it only saves when you press move. It doesn't save notes on moves pending?
    Is it that urgent? I rather want to increase the distance between the "Message your Opponent" and "Notebook" functions. Recently I messaged my opponent my notes. 😞
  4. Joined
    17 May '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '05 16:28
    Originally posted by Coconut
    Good point. You can only save notes when you move or when it isn't your turn. No way to look at a position on your move, make notes on it, and come back later.
    Oh, I didn't realize you can save when it isn't your turn. Half a loaf is better than none I guess.
  5. Joined
    17 May '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '05 16:30
    Originally posted by schakuhr
    Is it that urgent? I rather want to increase the distance between the "Message your Opponent" and "Notebook" functions. Recently I messaged my opponent my notes. 😞
    Ha ha. I did the opposite and notebooked my message. Less damaging.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree