One Day timeout ladder

One Day timeout ladder

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
07 Apr 12

I am on the one day time out ladder. Somehow I have three ladder games now?? I have one that i started but I have 2 games where I've been challenged. Have the rules been changed?

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
08 Apr 12

Originally posted by jmwinrider
I am on the one day time out ladder. Somehow I have three ladder games now?? I have one that i started but I have 2 games where I've been challenged. Have the rules been changed?
Apologies for stating the obvious but are they not different time outs ??
I'm guessing as I thought you could only get a maximum of two games in ladders, one you challenge and the other challenging yourself. Anyone else here a touch more aux fait with the rules ??

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
11 Apr 12

Post game ids to feedback, and we will follow this up. Sound like an error.

Moves
16 Apr 12

9185493 & 9185492 I received two challenges from Pattrick06 within minutes. He canceled one of the games and we played the other. While that game was going still I received another challenge from Fellgray 9193395. I think the problem occurred in the original challenge and when he canceled one of the 2 games the ladder did (for some reason) not know about the other one.