only the kings left

only the kings left

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

u

Moves
30 Oct 06

Ok, all we have left to the game is the kings. Literally. But the game won't end. There isn't anything we can do but take turns moving around the board. What now?

please advise. Thanks!😕

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
30 Oct 06

Originally posted by uberChess
Ok, all we have left to the game is the kings. Literally. But the game won't end. There isn't anything we can do but take turns moving around the board. What now?

please advise. Thanks!😕
Click claim draw.

D

j

Cavan, Ireland

Moves
25 Apr 07

Originally posted by uberChess

please advise. Thanks!😕
Do you not even know how to use basic controls on the site-surprised you posted this message

M

Earth

Moves
25 Apr 07

Originally posted by john91
Do you not even know how to use basic controls on the site-surprised you posted this message
I am assuming he didn't no, or he wouldn't have asked a reasonable question.
After all he shouldn't have to 'claim draw' when it simply 'is a draw' by the rules of chess, so perhaps the issue is with the site? Go easy - do you shake your fist at learner drivers? 🙂

SS

Moves
25 Apr 07

S

Dublin

Moves
27 Apr 07

Even if you didn't think of the 'claim draw' button, surely you would have just offered a draw to your opponent?

i

Moves
27 Apr 07

no, thats not it, you need to learn the "double jump" move and catch your opponent off guard. the combo is in a scroll in the lost east temple.

i

Moves
27 Apr 07

good luck

DS

Moves
28 Apr 07

Originally posted by jvanhine
no, thats not it, you need to learn the "double jump" move and catch your opponent off guard. the combo is in a scroll in the lost east temple.
Originally posted by john91
Bogus advice in the Help Forum is frowned upon, so I've been lead to believe.

Goofing Around Forum is thataway -> also known as the General Forum