Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 18 Jun '07 21:16
    game id : 3688192

    please view my public games

    my ID : orangearrows

    opponent id : TheGr81

    step 12 >> 13

    try and analyze . It's invalid . the pawn moved diagonal on the board ???
  2. Standard member impatient
    Big Cheese
    18 Jun '07 21:19
    Originally posted by orangearrows
    game id : 3688192

    please view my public games

    my ID : orangearrows

    opponent id : TheGr81

    step 12 >> 13

    try and analyze . It's invalid . the pawn moved diagonal on the board ???
    If someone could find a way to make money each time someone asked this question.............

    But dont feel bad orangearrows, its easy to miss for new players as it is not that common. It's called en passant and is covered in the FAQs.
  3. Subscriber Helder Octavio
    Luso-brasileiro
    18 Jun '07 23:26 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by orangearrows
    game id : 3688192

    please view my public games

    my ID : orangearrows

    opponent id : TheGr81

    step 12 >> 13

    try and analyze . It's invalid . the pawn moved diagonal on the board ???
    Game 3688192.

    Click "Reply & Quote" to see the commands of RHP hyperlinks.

    And yes, study FAQ.
  4. Subscriber Helder Octavio
    Luso-brasileiro
    18 Jun '07 23:36 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by impatient
    If someone could find a way to make money each time someone asked this question.............

    But dont feel bad orangearrows, its easy to miss for new players as it is not that common. It's called en passant and is covered in the FAQs.
    You was born playing chess, isn´t it, impatiot?
  5. Standard member impatient
    Big Cheese
    19 Jun '07 00:01
    Originally posted by Helder Octavio
    You was born playing chess, isn´t it, [b]impatiot?[/b]
    If you are going to try jokes or insults or whatever it was you were trying to say, it is best to learn to speak the language first. Otherwise, the only one looking funny or insulted is yourself.
  6. Subscriber Helder Octavio
    Luso-brasileiro
    19 Jun '07 00:10
    Originally posted by impatient
    If you are going to try jokes or insults or whatever it was you were trying to say, it is best to learn to speak the language first. Otherwise, the only one looking funny or insulted is yourself.

    Originally posted by impatient
    If someone could find a way to make money each time someone asked this question.............
    Try again.
  7. 19 Jun '07 06:40
    Originally posted by Helder Octavio
    Try again.
    Touchée !
  8. Standard member Dutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    19 Jun '07 11:19
    Originally posted by orangearrows
    game id : 3688192

    please view my public games

    my ID : orangearrows

    opponent id : TheGr81

    step 12 >> 13

    try and analyze . It's invalid . the pawn moved diagonal on the board ???
    Game 3688192
  9. 19 Jun '07 16:47
    LMAO
  10. Standard member Frank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    19 Jun '07 19:36
    Originally posted by impatient
    If you are going to try jokes or insults or whatever it was you were trying to say, it is best to learn to speak the language first. Otherwise, the only one looking funny or insulted is yourself.
    I understood him well enough. It got a laugh out of me.