Originally posted by max92
How do you make an complaint about another player. It has nothing to do with cheating.
(1) Is it worth figting for? What do you hope to accomplish? To get him banned, to have the RHP staff give him a warning?, a slap on his hands?, a humiliation, or just to realize that he is wrong in the matter? Or do you only feel of a little bit of whining? Is it really worth fighting for?
(2) Talk to him about it. Perhaps it's only a misunderstanding, easily resolvable?
(3) Send a feedback to the RHP staff. You find a link at the bottom of this page. Be nice to the moderators, don't whine, and keep your description as objective as you can. If the mods doesn't agree with you, perhaps you have to reconcider. If they don't agree with you, then perhaps you're the one worth blaming, not you target of interest? The mods are your friends, let it stay that way.
(4) Complain at the forum. Ask if this situation is reasonable. Let the other members of RHP judge. But keep your tone civil. Don't reveal his name. Don't fight the fight at the forum. Only ask nicely.
(5) Don't do this: Flame him. Show how rotten he is. Don't do this, because the matter can explode in your face, and you can find yourself banned. So don't do this.