Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 13 Apr '07 15:21
    When I go to "Find Player" the list seems to be listed in order of recent moves (those online or who just made a move). Is there a list where iplayers are listed via there ranking? How about ranking within country? Thanks
  2. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    13 Apr '07 16:03
    Originally posted by pawntorook4
    When I go to "Find Player" the list seems to be listed in order of recent moves (those online or who just made a move). Is there a list where iplayers are listed via there ranking? How about ranking within country? Thanks
    Click on Player Tables up near top right (helm and crown icon)

Not sure about sorting by country, though I've heard requests for it.

P-
  3. 13 Apr '07 17:16
    Are you serious!?! All this time I thought that was a link to "playing" tables, where some featured games were shown.
  4. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    13 Apr '07 18:09 / 1 edit
    Are you serious!?! All this time I thought that was a link to "playing" tables, where some featured games were shown.
    I don't click Sieges because I don't want someone to knock the walls of my castle down.

P-

Don't forget to click the 'find me' button near the right when you get there.

MAP is Most Active Players. They move A LOT!
  5. 13 Apr '07 23:27 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I don't click Sieges because I don't want someone to knock the walls of my castle down.

P-

Don't forget to click the 'find me' button near the *right* when you get there.

MAP is Most Active Players. They move A LOT!
    *left* on mine.
  6. 16 Apr '07 06:34 / 10 edits
    Go to player directory: [top left-side of screen] and in the "min. rating" & "max rating" boxes type in a rating that you are looking for then press "search" button.

"http://www.redhotpawn.com/core/playerdirectory.php"
    =================================================

For players by country try:
    "http://www.redhotpawn.com/core/playerdirectory.php?a=1&iscountryselect=true"

When you get there, look inside the player directory [top left-side of screen] and a box should have appeared.
    It says "choose please". Click on that and a list of countries appears.

Well, have fun! Hope this helped.

-- Paul