Playing using my phone is difficult. Help.

Playing using my phone is difficult. Help.

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infidel

Moves
26 Apr 11
1 edit

I usually access this site and make moves using my mobile phone (htc - Android based) however since two days I can no longer see the pieces on the board. I see the board itself and I see the two coloured squares that indicate from where to where a piece was moved, but the pieces themselves appear to have gone on vacation. While I am willing to admit it adds a new dimension to the challenge that is Chess, I would like to know if I am the only one who has that problem?

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
26 Apr 11

Originally posted by Great King Rat
I usually access this site and make moves using my mobile phone (htc - Android based) however since two days I can no longer see the pieces on the board. I see the board itself and I see the two coloured squares that indicate from where to where a piece was moved, but the pieces themselves appear to have gone on vacation. While I am willing to admit i ...[text shortened]... to the challenge that is Chess, I would like to know if I am the only one who has that problem?
Yes, you are 😛

z
Thread Killing Chimp

In your retina!:D

Moves
27 Apr 11

FAQ

Infidel

Moves
28 Apr 11

Thanks, it was the cache. Should've probably read the FAQ first :-)