please help

please help

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
22 Dec 11
1 edit

when i go to my games there is no board or pieces! i've refreshed and rebooted but no good.I get the submit move and underneath is all the options but this is on the left of the screen and all the icons at the top are a different shade.

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
22 Dec 11

Originally posted by odoodsdudes
when i go to my games there is no board or pieces! i've refreshed and rebooted but no good.I get the submit move and underneath is all the options but this is on the left of the screen and all the icons at the top are a different shade.
Go to help, FAQ and read "why can't I see pieces on my board"

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
23 Dec 11

Clear you cache

Moves
13 Feb 12

Where do I find the list of error codes? I have made a move then submitted the move and it was reversed with the two fields in pink. What does it mean?

A stable personality

Near my hay.

Moves
13 Feb 12

It means that you were trying to make an illegal move.

F

Moves
14 Feb 12

I think you've entered the Blind Chess option, introduced at April 1st last year.

JA

Moves
16 Feb 12

I informed you that I was going on vacation Feb 6th and would return Feb. 16th . I came home today and found that my opponent was awarded a won game. I'm distressed since I had a good chance to win. Why did you award him a win? Is it possible to continue the game? Jerry Abrams

JY

Moves
16 Feb 12

I WANT TO BE A SUSRIBER!

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
16 Feb 12

Originally posted by Jerry Abrams
I informed you that I was going on vacation Feb 6th and would return Feb. 16th . I came home today and found that my opponent was awarded a won game. I'm distressed since I had a good chance to win. Why did you award him a win? Is it possible to continue the game? Jerry Abrams
You informed who?.Your opponent?.As you are a subscriber you could have booked vacation time to prevent you from being timed out.
My guess is the game won't have been "awarded" to your opponent.He will have taken the skull.

Houston, Texas

Moves
19 Feb 12

Originally posted by Jerry Abrams
If you set your vacation settings for Feb. 6-16, then your opponent should not have been awarded a win. In contrast, if you merely informed your opponent or an admin (i.e., via a message( that you would be on vacation Feb. 6-16, that means nothing.