Please respond

Please respond

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TD

Southern CA

Moves
02 Nov 13

I get mail saying a move was made in my game, click on this link to play, I click, it says, no games. How about fixing my site, or at least contact me? No messages yet, your system does not work. If you are cancelling my subscription, so that I lose games, at least give me a refund.

RHP Member No.16

Moves
02 Nov 13

Originally posted by Thomas Doscher
I get mail saying a move was made in my game, click on this link to play, I click, it says, no games. How about fixing my site, or at least contact me? No messages yet, your system does not work. If you are cancelling my subscription, so that I lose games, at least give me a refund.
I do not see any games for you.
Who does the email say the game is with?
Does it show a game id number?
When did you become a subscriber?

n

California

Moves
18 Nov 13

I have a timeout win, but it is not being offered. Game ID is 10251857. He is no longer on vacation, why is he protected from a loss?

Moves
18 Nov 13

Originally posted by Thomas Doscher
I think I've spotted the problem

Games Played 0
Rated 0
Won 0
Lost 0
Drawn 0
In Progress 0
Moves 0
Moves This Month 0
Rating p 1200

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
18 Nov 13
1 edit

Originally posted by niteknight
I have a timeout win, but it is not being offered. Game ID is 10251857. He is no longer on vacation, why is he protected from a loss?
you can link to a game using the [ gid ] [ /gid ] command (removing the blanks:
Game 10251857

Since you took a timeout 1 Minute after the posting I assume that your Opponent had a few seconds still on his clock.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
18 Nov 13

Originally posted by divegeester
I think I've spotted the problem

Games Played 0
Rated 0
Won 0
Lost 0
Drawn 0
In Progress 0
Moves 0
Moves This Month 0
Rating p 1200
you should have added: joined 27th of October.

So the possibiliyt is that he never found the "My Games" button, nor the green banner at the upper left to actually move in a agme. Sadly enough deleted games are not in the Archive, so we can't see if he started games and filed to move.

In your face

Moves
19 Nov 13
1 edit

Funny how he should say all that in his rant and then not respond to anyone who tried to help him. 😕

Australia

Moves
19 Nov 13

And what happened to his supposed subscription?

Eager2Learn

Kirkintilloch

Moves
23 Nov 13

I have been playing on my Apple iPad for over a year without a single problem.

UNTIL TWO DAYS AGO......I get my messages that my opponents have moved and I go in, everything looks the same EXCEPT that the chess board no long shows up? In any game for that matter. I can go between game history and home screen, and everything shows correctly again without the board!

Yikes, is this a new way of implementing blindfold chess lol? Please help ASAP!

THANKS, I love being apart of our great site! Sincerely, Keira aka (eager2learn) my chess name

Australia

Moves
23 Nov 13
1 edit

There are a lot of ipad users here so it's likely to be something on your gadget that's causing the problem. Did you install or uninstall or update any program recently? Also try playing the standard game in the browser (I'm assuming that you're using a mobile app at the moment). Another trick: change the board size in your settings to something different - you can always try changing it back if it works!

Infidel

Moves
23 Nov 13

When that happens on your computer you can solve it by emptying your cache. I'm not sure what the corresponding action is on an Ipad. Maybe delete your history? And if that doesn't work your cookies.