1. Joined
    19 Jul '05
    Moves
    23 Oct '05 12:28
    Against one of my games, I have the comment `You won - Please wait`.
    I claimed this game on a time out and my opponent is not one of the banned players.
    I want to enter a tournament so this game is important to me `cos it will help towards my getting a rating.
    Does it count as a victory or not?
    Anne
  2. Aberdeen, Scotland
    Moves
    23 Oct '05 13:28
    Originally posted by AnneChristina
    Against one of my games, I have the comment `You won - Please wait`.
    I claimed this game on a time out and my opponent is not one of the banned players.
    I want to enter a tournament so this game is important to me `cos it will help towards my getting a rating.
    Does it count as a victory or not?
    Anne
    Not sure why this might be. I thought that it was only banned players where the please wait message was displayed

Perhaps it is time Russ to let us know what the scoop is with all these "please wait" messages.
  3. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    23 Oct '05 17:04
    You are not talking about the game against Jamesbond1234 are you? as he was banned.. who is the opponent then that your game is against that says please wait?
  4. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    23 Oct '05 17:16
    And, if the game was finished before the Please Wait appeared, then I'm pretty sure it would be counted toward your points already..
  5. Joined
    19 Jul '05
    Moves
    24 Oct '05 12:08
    Apologies all round. It was against JB. I should have checked more closely.
    Anne
  6. Joined
    12 Feb '05
    Moves
    24 Oct '05 15:33
    I have a few games against banned players, thePO and fernando J P Vasquez, which should have timed out already. They have gone a day or so over the timebank already, but a skull hasn't appeared. Why?
  7. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    24 Oct '05 15:37
    The skull won't appear against banned players.. if they are tournament games, they will time out eventually.., or.. if they don't soon, Game Mods or Russ will drop the rating down to 500, then make the banned person resign

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree