Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 02 Jul '13 14:02
    I know that over a 24hr period we are not allowed to send more than 6 PMs (spam). How is it we can receive more?
  2. Subscriber Ponderableonline
    chemist
    02 Jul '13 15:30
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    I know that over a 24hr period we are not allowed to send more than 6 PMs (spam). How is it we can receive more?
    Because we subscriber sum are not limited
  3. 02 Jul '13 16:59
    Oh, this is going to be one of those great threads.
  4. Standard member RevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    02 Jul '13 17:51
    10 PM's is the limit for non subs actually, but there are ways around this...
  5. 02 Jul '13 17:55
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    10 PM's is the limit for non subs actually, but there are ways around this...
    By the power invested in me I do hereby commandeer this thread
    and all those persons within.


    This means you, boy!
  6. 02 Jul '13 18:12
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    ...Oh, this is going to be one of those great threads. ...
    Oh yeah, all the usual suspects are showing up....
  7. 02 Jul '13 19:04
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    Oh yeah, all the usual suspects are showing up....
    I don't see Verbal Kint or Keyser Söze anywhere.