Potvrzení před provedením tahu.

Potvrzení před provedením tahu.

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Praha

Moves
13 Jul 22

Potvrzení před provedením tahu. Mnohokrát se mi stalo, že jsem odeslal tah jen pouhým kliknutím na figurku , aniž jsem kliknul na zelené políčko pro odeslání tahu . Nebylo by možné odstranit tu možnost odeslání tahu kliknutím na figurku a dát možnost- OPRAVDU CHCETE UDĚLAT TENTO TAH ? A pak teprve to současné tlačítko pro odeslání tahu . Prohrál jsem pro tu zvláštnost už několik partií . Děkuji za pochopení .

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
14 Jul 22

@tosys16 said
Potvrzení před provedením tahu. Mnohokrát se mi stalo, že jsem odeslal tah jen pouhým kliknutím na figurku , aniž jsem kliknul na zelené políčko pro odeslání tahu . Nebylo by možné odstranit tu možnost odeslání tahu kliknutím na figurku a dát možnost- OPRAVDU CHCETE UDĚLAT TENTO TAH ? A pak teprve to současné tlačítko pro odeslání tahu . Prohrál jsem pro tu zvláštnost už několik partií . Děkuji za pochopení .
google translate: (from Czech)

Confirmation before making a move. Many times I've sent a move just by clicking on a figure without clicking the green box to send a move. Wouldn't it be possible to remove the option to send a move by clicking on the figure and give the option - DO YOU REALLY WANT TO MAKE THIS MOVE? And then only the current button to send the move. I have already lost several games due to this peculiarity. Thank you for understanding .

I am not sure if you lost because the move was not submitted?

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
19 Jul 22

@tosys16 said
An extra click would be annoying to some players.
I always make my move on the analyze board,check it out and then duplicate it on the main board and submit

Moves
19 Jul 22

@venda said
An extra click would be annoying to some players.
I always make my move on the analyze board,check it out and then duplicate it on the main board and submit
And at any rate, in live chess touch-move is the rule, too, so any player ought to be used to it.

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
20 Jul 22

@shallow-blue said
And at any rate, in live chess touch-move is the rule, too, so any player ought to be used to it.
Good point.
OTB chess is not a factor here though.
The two formats are completely different.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
21 Jul 22
2 edits

This could be added, but it would be :

a) Optional.
b) Not the default.

It is a good time to make suggestions like this right now too, as the focus will be on website UI in late summer/early autumn. A time of big changes whilst trying to balance the needs of those who don't like change.