Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. Subscriber patrickrutgers
    Pale Yellow Star!
    24 Oct '08 04:13
    Half my clan has provisional ratings...can they enter clan league play? And when might that be, anyway?

    Patrick
    Clan 25113
  2. Subscriber Mctayto
    Highlander
    24 Oct '08 16:13
    Originally posted by patrickrutgers
    Half my clan has provisional ratings...can they enter clan league play? And when might that be, anyway?

    Patrick
    Clan 25113
    "Nostromo56" is the only member of your clan that has selected your clan as his league clan. Even you yourself have not declared your clan as your chosen league clan. Me reckons you need to cross this bridge first as you require a minimum of 6 to make a team.
  3. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    24 Oct '08 16:36
    Originally posted by patrickrutgers
    Half my clan has provisional ratings...can they enter clan league play? And when might that be, anyway?

    Patrick
    Clan 25113
    The answer is yes.

    And McTayto raised another important question.

    For the starting date: One can't say right now. It depends, when the running seasons will end. Watch out for anouncements in the anouncement thread.
  4. Subscriber patrickrutgers
    Pale Yellow Star!
    24 Oct '08 16:57
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    The answer is yes.

    And McTayto raised another important question.

    For the starting date: One can't say right now. It depends, when the running seasons will end. Watch out for anouncements in the anouncement thread.
    Thanks for answering my question. And thank you to the commonly snarky McTayo for just being you.
  5. 24 Oct '08 17:03
    I think the next one to start will be the 7 day timeout league which is waiting to start season 4. Needs a few more teams to be entered though.
  6. Subscriber Mctayto
    Highlander
    25 Oct '08 00:17
    Originally posted by patrickrutgers
    Thanks for answering my question. And thank you to the commonly snarky McTayo for just being you.
    You try to impart information and you get a slap in the face for your trouble. :'(
  7. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    25 Oct '08 06:21
    Originally posted by orangutan
    I think the next one to start will be the 7 day timeout league which is waiting to start season 4. Needs a few more teams to be entered though.
    Thank you for bringing that to my attention, I evidently missed the end of the season