1. Standard memberpatrickrutgers
    Pale Yellow Star!
    Minneapolis
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 04:13
    Half my clan has provisional ratings...can they enter clan league play? And when might that be, anyway?

Patrick
    Clan 25113
  2. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 16:13
    Originally posted by patrickrutgers
    Half my clan has provisional ratings...can they enter clan league play? And when might that be, anyway?

Patrick
    Clan 25113
    "Nostromo56" is the only member of your clan that has selected your clan as his league clan. Even you yourself have not declared your clan as your chosen league clan. Me reckons you need to cross this bridge first as you require a minimum of 6 to make a team.
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 16:36

Patrick
    Clan 25113
    The answer is yes.

And McTayto raised another important question.

For the starting date: One can't say right now. It depends, when the running seasons will end. Watch out for anouncements in the anouncement thread.
  4. Standard memberpatrickrutgers
    Pale Yellow Star!
    Minneapolis
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 16:57
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    The answer is yes.

And McTayto raised another important question.

For the starting date: One can't say right now. It depends, when the running seasons will end. Watch out for anouncements in the anouncement thread.
    Thanks for answering my question. And thank you to the commonly snarky McTayo for just being you.
  5. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 17:03
    I think the next one to start will be the 7 day timeout league which is waiting to start season 4. Needs a few more teams to be entered though.
  6. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    25 Oct '08 00:17
    Thanks for answering my question. And thank you to the commonly snarky McTayo for just being you.
    You try to impart information and you get a slap in the face for your trouble. :'(
  7. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    25 Oct '08 06:21
    Originally posted by orangutan
    I think the next one to start will be the 7 day timeout league which is waiting to start season 4. Needs a few more teams to be entered though.
    Thank you for bringing that to my attention, I evidently missed the end of the season 🙁

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree