re-instatement of my account

re-instatement of my account

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JH

Moves
23 Oct 15

I have completed about 100 games under -john Hadley-kimbacone@yahoo.com, then there was a glitch and it would only accept to open a new account . I have changed the e-mail address and opened some new games but this does not feel correct. my last message was returned from the robot\/// please advise. thank you

Australia

Moves
23 Oct 15

Originally posted by John Hadley
I have completed about 100 games under -john Hadley-kimbacone@yahoo.com, then there was a glitch and it would only accept to open a new account . I have changed the e-mail address and opened some new games but this does not feel correct. my last message was returned from the robot\/// please advise. thank you
May have had something to do with a recent change to the username creation rules. Suggest that you Send Feedback - link at bottom of every page - setting out the names you used for the original account, as well as the ones you have used for this new temporary account.