Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 08 Jun '06 19:02
    Could somebody explain this pun to me?

    *Bracing for insults*
  2. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    08 Jun '06 19:39
    I prefer Time For Chest.

    P-
  3. 09 Jun '06 10:16
    I like chest at work



    www.chessatwork.com
  4. 09 Jun '06 11:40
    Originally posted by cmsMaster
    Could somebody explain this pun to me?

    *Bracing for insults*
    Pawns are in chess

    Red hot is porn

    Put them together and what do you get?
  5. 09 Jun '06 22:09
    porn chess or porn in chess, which is what I was thinking, but I don't really find funny.
  6. Standard member MCA
    TokerSmurf
    10 Jun '06 22:01
    Originally posted by cmsMaster
    porn chess or porn in chess, which is what I was thinking, but I don't really find funny.
    what?

    i cant believe you have never heard the phrase "red hot porn" before and were unable to see the connection or humour
  7. 10 Jun '06 23:36
    http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/cbo/lowres/cbon16l.jpg
  8. 12 Jun '06 22:17
    relax, I've heard the phrase many times. It just doesn't seem all that funny. That cartoon, however, is funny .
  9. 13 Jun '06 00:23 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Coconut
    http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/cbo/lowres/cbon16l.jpg
    ha ha