1. Standard membermathemos
    The Vorlon
    Papillion, Nebraska
    Moves
    09 Apr '06 05:36
    The leader of the clan I'm in (CCU) has been inactive on the site for more than 400 days. Is there any way to poll the active clan members and get a new leader assigned?
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    09 Apr '06 18:21
    Yes, use the Send Feedback at the bottom of this page to ask for the transfer of the leadership to you, or anyone else involved in the clan. But I don't know if that will be honoured as long as the current leader knows nothing about it.
  3. Swansea
    Moves
    09 Apr '06 23:34
    ive just transferred membership to me in my clan as the old leader was leaving the site and I had to get the other leader to verify it with Russ so you may not be successful with that im afraid.

An idea....you could PM all existing clan members and ask if they want to make a new clan with you all in?then just leave that clan and it will be like the old clan but fresher🙂
  4. Standard membermathemos
    The Vorlon
    Papillion, Nebraska
    Moves
    15 Apr '06 02:44
    Originally posted by expressiveoutburst
    ive just transferred membership to me in my clan as the old leader was leaving the site and I had to get the other leader to verify it with Russ so you may not be successful with that im afraid.

An idea....you could PM all existing clan members and ask if they want to make a new clan with you all in?then just leave that clan and it will be like the old clan but fresher🙂
    Thanks for the suggestions. Russ was willing to make me the new leader and the other clan member has gone along with it so far anyway.
  5. Swansea
    Moves
    19 Apr '06 14:44
    Glad to hear that, and good luck to you 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree