Rhp

Rhp

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r

Moves
10 Nov 12

I HAVE GAME NO 9574864 STUCK WHEN I OPEN UP THE SITE I CANT GET RID OF IT ANY SUGGESTIONS ?

Australia

Moves
10 Nov 12

What device, what browser or app, have you tried a log off - log on ?

New Braunfels, Texas

Moves
10 Nov 12

The game is finished. Under "My Games", scroll to the right to the column "Actions". Look for a folder icon, click it, and move the game to "Archive" or some other folder you may have created for completed games.

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
10 Nov 12

I'm afraid I'm baffled by this..the OP has made over SIX HUNDRED moves subsequent to that games conclusion.
Obviously I'm misunderstanding something...STILL lol...

Australia

Moves
10 Nov 12
1 edit

I'd guess he figured out the problem almost straightaway, and promptly forgot he'd ever posted, or was too embarrassed to come back and say so. After all, he's been here 6 years and that was his first-ever post - in uppercase too - so he won't have grown a thick forum hide.

r

Moves
11 Nov 12

hey kewpie doll still doesnt help

New Braunfels, Texas

Moves
11 Nov 12

Maybe if you will explain the problem in detail? The game is finished. What do you want to do with it?

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
11 Nov 12

Originally posted by regos
hey kewpie doll still doesnt help
If you're asked a question back then it's for good reason.. but if you have no intention of aiding those that are trying to aid YOU, then please don;t ask for that help in the first place !

r

Moves
11 Nov 12

mate i never replied to you so no need to buy into someone elses smart arse answer which was derogatory . the problem sir is that when i go to the rhp site the game forementioned a completed game is there i cant shift it their is no mechanism that i normally use to archive the game thankyou

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
11 Nov 12

mate i never replied to you so no need to buy into someone elses smart arse answer which was derogatory . the problem sir is that when i go to the rhp site the game forementioned a completed game is there i cant shift it their is no mechanism that i normally use to archive the game thankyou
I apologise, 'perhaps' it's how each of us perceive someones comments that can sometimes lead us into making unwelcome remarks in return..
Have you tried 'Montys' archive suggestion above ?

r

Moves
11 Nov 12

Thanks mate, maybe someone from rhp can look into for me ill contact Rusty

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
11 Nov 12

I HAVE GAME NO 9574864 STUCK WHEN I OPEN UP THE SITE I CANT GET RID OF IT ANY SUGGESTIONS ?
When you say you"can't get rid of it"do you mean it stops you from playing any other games or just that it's stuck in your inbox?
Is it counting in your six games max total?
You've played enough games on siteto know how to move games to other folders so I can only suggest sending feedback.
It's under "supprt" at the bottom of the page

Australia

Moves
11 Nov 12

Any chance you're looking at the "All games" page instead of the "Inbox" page? I've fallen for that a few times, tried to archive a finished game but it doesn't disappear on that page.

r

Moves
11 Nov 12

yeah tried both even starting a new game trying to unfreeze it im stiil playing 6 games

Australia

Moves
12 Nov 12

Try this, at least it might give us a clue as to the actual problem. Create a new folder called junk or somesuch, then try to use the Manage Games process (rather than the icon) to move the game into that folder.