Rules for Draw

Rules for Draw

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

j

Moves
02 Apr 14

The Site Rules are not very Clear. Do I have to Offer a Draw Before I Make my Move OR after I make my Move ?

RHP Member No.16

Moves
02 Apr 14

I think you have to click the "offer draw" button and then submit your move. Your opponent will see your latest move and will also see that you have offered a draw. They can then accept the draw offer and end the game or decline the offer by making their next move.

I have not offered a draw for ages but I think this is correct.

I know that once you have submitted a move you will no longer have an option to offer a draw until it is again your turn to move.

j

Moves
12 May 14

I did exactly as you have writter but cannot see my Draw Offer on the Board

Australia

Moves
12 May 14

We used to have "opponent's decision" shown on the MyGames page, but I don't believe that is the case now, it's just another "waiting" item. I think it shows up somewhere if you do a mouse-over but I can't remember where.

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
12 May 14

Originally posted by jimm
I did exactly as you have writter but cannot see my Draw Offer on the Board
1.Click the offer draw button
2.Make a move.
A message should appear "a draw will be offered with this move"
3.Submit the move.
In your OPPONENTS inbox instead of of saying my move it'll say my decision in a different colour.
It's them up to your opponent.If he agrees it'll say game drawn in red in your games folder.If he refuses the draw he'll make a move as normal.
You can offer a draw as many times as you wish during a game.