Settings cookie no longer working

Settings cookie no longer working

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i
Deracinated

Sydney

Moves
16 May 06

The cookie (I guess) that sets my 'Games List' preferences no longer works - whenever I go in the ordering is based on the game ID rather than 'Last Moved' time - anyone know why?

M
me, not you

CaNaDa

Moves
16 May 06

Originally posted by ivangrice
The cookie (I guess) that sets my 'Games List' preferences no longer works - whenever I go in the ordering is based on the game ID rather than 'Last Moved' time - anyone know why?
I'm having the same problem.. I have to keep re-ordering it..

In your face

Moves
16 May 06

Can you not just click on the 'Last move' link on the filters at the top of 'my games'?

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
16 May 06

Originally posted by jimslyp69
Can you not just click on the 'Last move' link on the filters at the top of 'my games'?
We all can do that. It's not saving that setting when we re-visit the site, and, I'm having to close that stupid side bar everytime. Hmmmph!

skeeter

N

The sky

Moves
16 May 06

They are working on it. Thread 43274

In your face

Moves
16 May 06

Originally posted by skeeter
We all can do that. It's not saving that setting when we re-visit the site, and, I'm having to close that stupid side bar everytime. Hmmmph!

skeeter
Whoops, silly me. I hadn't noticed that phenomenon. Perhaps It reverts back to how I like it. I do have the side bar thing going on though. Hrumph