Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. Standard member ivangrice
    Deracinated
    16 May '06 14:44
    The cookie (I guess) that sets my 'Games List' preferences no longer works - whenever I go in the ordering is based on the game ID rather than 'Last Moved' time - anyone know why?
  2. Standard member MIODude
    me, not you
    16 May '06 18:04
    Originally posted by ivangrice
    The cookie (I guess) that sets my 'Games List' preferences no longer works - whenever I go in the ordering is based on the game ID rather than 'Last Moved' time - anyone know why?
    I'm having the same problem.. I have to keep re-ordering it..
  3. 16 May '06 18:46
    Can you not just click on the 'Last move' link on the filters at the top of 'my games'?
  4. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    16 May '06 19:22
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    Can you not just click on the 'Last move' link on the filters at the top of 'my games'?
    We all can do that. It's not saving that setting when we re-visit the site, and, I'm having to close that stupid side bar everytime. Hmmmph!

skeeter
  5. 16 May '06 19:36
    They are working on it. Thread 43274
  6. 16 May '06 19:49
    Originally posted by skeeter
    We all can do that. It's not saving that setting when we re-visit the site, and, I'm having to close that stupid side bar everytime. Hmmmph!

skeeter
    Whoops, silly me. I hadn't noticed that phenomenon. Perhaps It reverts back to how I like it. I do have the side bar thing going on though. Hrumph