Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 18 Jan '08 01:56
    and i cannot delete it! I havent moved in the game and i dont want to play it! Superstar8228 keeps challenging me. what can i do?
  2. Standard member Hand of Hecate
    Angry Bastard
    18 Jan '08 01:57
    Originally posted by Dan007
    and i cannot delete it! I havent moved in the game and i dont want to play it! Superstar8228 keeps challenging me. what can i do?
    Put him on ignore and don't drop the soap in the shower if he's around.
  3. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    18 Jan '08 02:23
    Go to My Home, My Ignore list.

Add name.

P-
  4. 18 Jan '08 06:43
    I don't get it - this game's eight moves in Game 4503506
  5. Standard member zozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    19 Jan '08 01:31
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    I don't get it - this game's eight moves in Game 4503506
    you can move a piece by setting it, then pressing the ''submit move'' button, do it 8 times and you get a game with 8 moves;o
  6. 19 Jan '08 07:55
    Sorry, I still don't get it - the game doesn't have a "set piece" indicator, so how can you do an opponent's moves?
  7. Standard member zozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    19 Jan '08 11:40
    lol?
    both players moved
  8. 19 Jan '08 14:25
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    Sorry, I still don't get it - the game doesn't have a "set piece" indicator, so how can you do an opponent's moves?
    Clearly zoozoo did not read the thread.

Dan said that he had not moved in the game in question. I think he started playing one game against that opponent and the opponent kept sending him more challenges.
  9. Standard member zozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    19 Jan '08 14:52
    clearly Drew F didnt get my name right.

and in the Game 4503506, game both players moved. either Dan got sick of keep deleting the games and started playing one, or he started playing a game and the other person kept sending him more challences like drew said.
  10. Standard member Dragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    21 Jan '08 18:22
    Don't delete it.

You are a subscriber, he isn't so just leave them there and don't move.

He will soon get fed up with a non mover taking up his 6 slots and delete them himself.