stars

stars

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C

Moves
25 Feb 06

some players have red stars that turn by there names while i,ve got the normal gold star.Well i want a red one that turns otherwise mummy,s little soldier will sulk! please explain? :'(:'(:'(and now i can,t insert a crying smiley now i am going to sulk!

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
25 Feb 06

Originally posted by CockneyCowboy
some players have red stars that turn by there names while i,ve got the normal gold star.Well i want a red one that turns otherwise mummy,s little soldier will sulk! please explain? :'(:'(:'(and now i can,t insert a crying smiley now i am going to sulk!
Move

T

Moves
25 Feb 06

Originally posted by CockneyCowboy
It's explained in the "What do all the colored stars mean?" section of the FAQ. On the navigation bar at the top, Click Help >> FAQ.

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
25 Feb 06

Just some 96.000 moves to go. Amost there...!