1. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    09 Mar '08 20:51
    For some reason, I can't submit my moves in the Sicilian Dragon Thematic tournament. The button just doesn't work. I only have this problem with the games in this tournament, and judging by the move counts of the other players, I'm the only one with the problem. Has this ever happened to anyone before?
  2. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    09 Mar '08 20:53
    Originally posted by cmsMaster
    For some reason, I can't submit my moves in the Sicilian Dragon Thematic tournament. The button just doesn't work. I only have this problem with the games in this tournament, and judging by the move counts of the other players, I'm the only one with the problem. Has this ever happened to anyone before?
    have you cleared your cashe in a while?
  3. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    09 Mar '08 20:55
    It's the new anti-blunder feature. Find a better move.
  4. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    09 Mar '08 20:55
    Originally posted by irontigran
    have you cleared your cashe in a while?
    Have not..
  5. Standard memberrbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    Infernalis
    Moves
    09 Mar '08 21:51
    I posted this in Help a while back. Still having the problem, but only with certain games. Somebody posted a workaround, but I can't find it.
  6. Standard memberrbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    Infernalis
    Moves
    09 Mar '08 21:54
  7. Standard memberivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    Moves
    09 Mar '08 22:28
    Firefox user ?
  8. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    09 Mar '08 23:27
    my submit button is broke too😠 no matter what I do, its always a bad move😞
  9. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    10 Mar '08 04:22
    Originally posted by rbmorris
    Thread 86462
    Ah, thank you! Turns out that the Greasemonkey scripts I have messed it up. Simply disabling them fixed the problem.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree