Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 09 Mar '08 20:51
    For some reason, I can't submit my moves in the Sicilian Dragon Thematic tournament. The button just doesn't work. I only have this problem with the games in this tournament, and judging by the move counts of the other players, I'm the only one with the problem. Has this ever happened to anyone before?
  2. Standard member irontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    09 Mar '08 20:53
    Originally posted by cmsMaster
    For some reason, I can't submit my moves in the Sicilian Dragon Thematic tournament. The button just doesn't work. I only have this problem with the games in this tournament, and judging by the move counts of the other players, I'm the only one with the problem. Has this ever happened to anyone before?
    have you cleared your cashe in a while?
  3. 09 Mar '08 20:55
    It's the new anti-blunder feature. Find a better move.
  4. 09 Mar '08 20:55
    Originally posted by irontigran
    have you cleared your cashe in a while?
    Have not..
  5. Standard member rbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    09 Mar '08 21:51
    I posted this in Help a while back. Still having the problem, but only with certain games. Somebody posted a workaround, but I can't find it.
  6. Standard member rbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    09 Mar '08 21:54
  7. Standard member ivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    09 Mar '08 22:28
    Firefox user ?
  8. Subscriber duecer
    anybody seen my
    09 Mar '08 23:27
    my submit button is broke too no matter what I do, its always a bad move
  9. 10 Mar '08 04:22
    Originally posted by rbmorris
    Thread 86462
    Ah, thank you! Turns out that the Greasemonkey scripts I have messed it up. Simply disabling them fixed the problem.