Subscription renewal

Subscription renewal

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

England

Moves
26 Aug 12

probably a silly answer to this but here goes - my renewal is due and ive recieved a admin message saying my credit card payment has been rejected. To be expected as ive changed credit cards - but when i follow the link, for security, i need to eneter a few digits from my original credit card - problem is i dont know the old number ( long story but i cant find the old card number) and their doesnt seem to be any other way of renewing or updating my card details!! unless i rejoin as a new member! any ideas anyone pls? - thx

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
26 Aug 12

Originally posted by SirLurch
probably a silly answer to this but here goes - my renewal is due and ive recieved a admin message saying my credit card payment has been rejected. To be expected as ive changed credit cards - but when i follow the link, for security, i need to eneter a few digits from my original credit card - problem is i dont know the old number ( long story but i cant f ...[text shortened]... ng or updating my card details!! unless i rejoin as a new member! any ideas anyone pls? - thx
Click on the Send Feedback link at the bottom of the page, the bosses are pretty good at solving subscription issues.