1. George
    Moves
    20 Dec '07 08:21
    1. I wish to subscribe but I'm not prepared to authorize an annual auto subscribe against my credit card.

2. Can I pay with PayPal?
  2. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    20 Dec '07 09:19
    I believe that you can be given the necessary details if you use the "send feedback" link at the bottom of the page. I'm sure there has been at least one other thread about this.
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    20 Dec '07 12:32
    Originally posted by mindmind
    1. I wish to subscribe but I'm not prepared to authorize an annual auto subscribe against my credit card.

2. Can I pay with PayPal?
    Subscribe, and then immediately send feedback to unsub. That'll stop the automatic renewal. It also means that your sub can increase in cost, year on year.

D
  4. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    20 Dec '07 14:28
    Originally posted by mindmind
    [b]1. I wish to subscribe but I'm not prepared to authorize an annual auto subscribe against my credit card.
    Didn't you read the fine print? When you sign up you agree to automatic renewals for the next 150 years. If you or your credit card don't last that long, then your children or grandchildren take over the burden. I missed a payment last year and the RHP thugs showed up at my door demanding I give them either my dog or my wife. I sure do miss my wife's cooking.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree