The board wont load

The board wont load

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Caracas

Moves
10 Jun 18

Its been happening for 2 days now, i can only play from my phone. Is anyone else having this problem? whats wrong?

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
10 Jun 18

Originally posted by @samuelcolmenares
Its been happening for 2 days now, i can only play from my phone. Is anyone else having this problem? whats wrong?
You need to give more detail, like what browser you're using , what version of windows etc.
I only use a p.c with old versions of windows(vista) and google chrome and don't have any preoblems

Caracas

Moves
10 Jun 18

i have windows vista and im using google chrome. Everything in the page loads except from the board.

Australia

Moves
11 Jun 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @samuelcolmenares
i have windows vista and im using google chrome. Everything in the page loads except from the board.
It's likely to be a cache problem. Completely clear your cache and reboot your machine, if it's something in your cache that should fix it.

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
11 Jun 18

Press and hold the "ctrl" key, then tap "F5".

If that doesn't fix this, the most likely cause is that "background images" are not being loaded - sometimes to save bandwidth. (Perhaps you have tweaked your browser options or installed software that does so?)