Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. Subscriber caissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    22 Jun '15 00:23
    In game 11047094 time has expired. But when I try to claim a skull it just ignores my request and puts the skull back. I sent feedback.
    This is not the first time I have encountered this bug. :'(
  2. Subscriber caissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    22 Jun '15 04:14
    Originally posted by caissad4
    In game 11047094 time has expired. But when I try to claim a skull it just ignores my request and puts the skull back. I sent feedback.
    Interesting... My opponent shows to be on vacation but his home page doesn't show vacation. Russ must be working on it.
  3. Subscriber caissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    22 Jun '15 10:52
    Interesting... My opponent shows to be on vacation but his home page doesn't show vacation. Russ must be working on it.
    I was wrong !! Russ sent me a message that my opponent was on vacation. He was not on vacation when the skull appeared. I messaged him that it was not. I am concerned that this is the 2nd time this has happened with no apparent resolution.
  4. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    24 Jun '15 13:47
    Game 11047094
  5. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    24 Jun '15 13:48
    I was wrong !! Russ sent me a message that my opponent was on vacation. He was not on vacation when the skull appeared. I messaged him that it was not. I am concerned that this is the 2nd time this has happened with no apparent resolution.
    In fact instaed of a skull a vacation symbol should appear in your game list if your opponent was on vacation...very strange indeed, though I doubt there will be any serious problem with the game you mentioned.