Too much fun!

Too much fun!

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

l

Moves
26 Jan 07

I am a non-subscriber (yes... I am seriously considering subscribing) and am currently playing six games (the legal limit for my type!) Someone just challenged me to a seventh game!!! Is this OK to play or will one of my other games be deleted or maybe a tear in the universe or some other undesired effects be incurred? 🙄

c
Copyright ©2001-2006

Eastbourne

Moves
26 Jan 07

Suck it and see.

Whoever created this sight is quite devious. They have deliberately written code to stop nonsubscribers from playing more games than their allowance.

I think this should change, I will suggest it in the suggestions forums.

l

Moves
26 Jan 07

Sorry, I may not have been too clear. I am currently playing the seventh game (to which I was challenged), but I don't want to lose/forfeit any of the other games I'm playing. Does anybody know what will happen if I continue into this dark and unexplored territory?

c
Copyright ©2001-2006

Eastbourne

Moves
26 Jan 07

Its either a glitch in the site. or you were recently a subscriber and are not now?

ill try and create a seventh..unless it has to be a challenge. I cant answer. I shouldnt have perhaps.

DS

Moves
27 Jan 07

Keep shtumm or they'll all want 7.