Tournaments

Tournaments

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hedonistic H. Sapien

South Africa

Moves
01 Apr 07

Can anybody tell me exactly how the clan leagues are structured, and how it is determined who plays against whom? What are the different divisions about and how is that determined? I have entered my clan into our first league (1/14 league) and feel a bit lost at this stage...

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
02 Apr 07

Originally posted by Antoine
Can anybody tell me exactly how the clan leagues are structured, and how it is determined who plays against whom? What are the different divisions about and how is that determined? I have entered my clan into our first league (1/14 league) and feel a bit lost at this stage...
This thread might help you. 🙂

Thread 64147

Hedonistic H. Sapien

South Africa

Moves
02 Apr 07

Originally posted by KingDavid403
This thread might help you. 🙂

Thread 64147
Thanks KingDavid, I get the basic idea now.

F

Moves
02 Apr 07
1 edit

When I had the same kind of problems (lik what happens if...) I posed the questions in the Clan Forum. I got a lot of help from others, especially clan leaders.

I am the clan leader for the Swedish clan Clan 24234and we have a lot of fun in this clan.

Alla som kan läsa den här meningen är självklart möjliga medlemmar i vår klan. Ansök gärna!