1. Joined
    04 Aug '13
    Moves
    24 Oct '13 20:14
    a long time ago i was playing on this site with another name,but was not a subscriber. Now i am playing as another name and am a subscriber. how do i delete my previous name?
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    24 Oct '13 21:481 edit
    Originally posted by meterman
    a long time ago i was playing on this site with another name,but was not a subscriber. Now i am playing as another name and am a subscriber. how do i delete my previous name?
    Having multiple accounts is a violation of the site terms of service.

This isn't the first time someone with multiple accounts has been encountered and as far as I can remember, the only solution I have seen for this was being advised not to use the other account(s) anymore.

You can not delete the extra account(s), because any games played using the former account(s) belong to another person as well as to you, and those games are part of the games that belong to the RHP community and they effect the statistics of other members.
  3. Joined
    04 Aug '13
    Moves
    25 Oct '13 15:06
    O.K.,I haven't used the other account in nearly 1200 days, so I guess I will continue with the present account and not use the other one. Thanks.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree