vacation flag

vacation flag

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

Moves
18 Sep 10

I set vacation time but the vacation icon does not show next to my games even though the setting in the vacation page appears to be OK. Why is that? Can I be timed out under this circumstance?
Thanks for the help!

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
18 Sep 10

Your flag will not appear immediately. If you do not see a flag then you can be timed out.
If I pre book a vacation well ahead of time then it will start as per request.
If I book a vaccation starting today it will start tomorrow as the system has to get it's act together and at the moment next day is the time required for this.

F

Moves
18 Sep 10

Originally posted by Mctayto
Your flag will not appear immediately. If you do not see a flag then you can be timed out.
If I pre book a vacation well ahead of time then it will start as per request.
If I book a vaccation starting today it will start tomorrow as the system has to get it's act together and at the moment next day is the time required for this.
Remember that the vacation starts and ends in a date at midnight universal time, not local time.

s

Moves
18 Sep 10

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Remember that the vacation starts and ends in a date at midnight universal time, not local time.
Thank you so much for the clarifying explanation. So, you need to be careful...if you are running out of time, make sure the flag is set well ahead of time or you will can be timed out.

New Braunfels, Texas

Moves
19 Sep 10

Exactly. Also watch the date vacation ends and what it means to your individual games.