Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. Standard member Ichibanov
    King of slow
    29 Nov '07 16:04
    Sorry if this has been covered but I didn't see anything when I Googled.

    When is a player's yearly 'vacation bank' of 36 days replenished? Does this happen automatically on January 1st?

    Thanks,

    Rob
  2. 29 Nov '07 16:08
    Yes, as far as I'm aware it is renewed on the 1st January
  3. 29 Nov '07 18:49
    Originally posted by london nick
    Yes, as far as I'm aware it is renewed on the 1st January
    I think that's correct. I see a little problem here - if I am on vacation from some time in December until some time in January, how do I book that? It doesn't seem possible yet to book vacation time for next year. 1st January might be a great time for skull hunters.
  4. 29 Nov '07 19:55
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    1st January might be a great time for skull hunters.
    ....proposing anyone is actually sober enough to turn on their pc
  5. 29 Nov '07 20:06
    Originally posted by Mad Mac MacMad
    ....proposing anyone is actually sober enough to turn on their pc
    Well, I will be sober enough, but I am more likely to be one of the hunted because I won't be at home.
  6. Subscriber Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    29 Nov '07 21:14
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    It doesn't seem possible yet to book vacation time for next year.
    See the grey bar above which says, Forum List, Thread List, etc? Well check out what it says on the My Vacation Settings page.

    D
  7. 29 Nov '07 21:18
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    See the grey bar above which says, Forum List, Thread List, etc? Well check out what it says on the My Vacation Settings page.

    D
    Ah, stupid me! I thought I had looked everywhere.
  8. Standard member Ichibanov
    King of slow
    30 Nov '07 04:58
    Thanks Ragnorak! Shoulda seen that one...