vacation?

Standard memberkelsmith
Help 08 Oct '05 03:53
  1. Joined
    22 Jul '05
    Moves
    08 Oct '05 03:53
    I go away to school and have limited access to computers.. how do I warn opponents that I'll really only be able to make a move about once a week? Should I just be on a permanent vacation? I realize not many people will want to play me because it'll take forever, but I'm hoping there are a few patient people out there...
  2. Joined
    09 Sep '05
    Moves
    08 Oct '05 04:24
    Originally posted by kelsmith
    I go away to school and have limited access to computers.. how do I warn opponents that I'll really only be able to make a move about once a week? Should I just be on a permanent vacation? I realize not many people will want to play me because it'll take forever, but I'm hoping there are a few patient people out there...
    Go to My Settings and from there go to my profile. You will then be able to let players know how long you need to make a move.
  3. Joined
    19 Feb '02
    Moves
    08 Oct '05 08:05
    ... but I'm hoping there are a few patient people out there...
    You want a game? Just challenge me. I will be patient.

Adje
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    08 Oct '05 09:13
    Only accept time contraints that you will be able to play in, ie: you'd probably need T/O of 7 days.

D
  5. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Moves
    11 Oct '05 21:30
    This site needs to replace "Timebanks" with "Vacation Time".

Gordon Bennett!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree