Votes

Votes

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

Moves
12 Oct 05

Howwwww do you start a vote?🙄

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
12 Oct 05

You do not.

b

Moves
13 Oct 05

Originally posted by Aiko
You do not.
Then who does?🙁

b

Moves
15 Oct 05

Anyone want to awnser my question?😴😴😴😴😴😴

J

back in business

Moves
15 Oct 05

i dont want to. so dont disturb my spiritual exercice...

SN
Pimp of the elves

San Diego, CA

Moves
18 Oct 05

Ok alright, but this is all your getting for Christmas.

The site administrator does. His name is Russ. Well, actually just is his screenname is Russ. For all I know he is actually a 10 year old girl named Stacy. Ohhh, maybe he's a serial killer named Buffalo Bill.

Anyhow, If you are really interested in starting a vote you should start a thread in the "Site Ideas" forum and if people like it, I'm sure they will post thier support.
Russ cruises that forum pretty regularly and will definaltey pick up on it if people start supporting your idea.

If you were thinking of starting a vote on something dumb or uninteresting, then it's not going to happen. You need to have atleast some people show interest in it before Russ will consider making it a vote.

b

Moves
21 Nov 05

Originally posted by Saint Nick
Ok alright, but this is all your getting for Christmas.

The site administrator does. His name is Russ. Well, actually just is his screenname is Russ. For all I know he is actually a 10 year old girl named Stacy. Ohhh, maybe he's a serial killer named Buffalo Bill.

Anyhow, If you are really interested in starting a vote you should start a thread i ...[text shortened]... need to have atleast some people show interest in it before Russ will consider making it a vote.
Thanks!!!!!!😉