1. Diverse City
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 00:28
    I need a e-mail address to create a website. I cannot get one. I used my Parents EMAIL for this, but I need to stop using their email. How can I cut through this wall?
  2. Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 03:18
    Why can't you get one? What about a gmail account?
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 08:38
    Originally posted by Sargent Carpface
    I need a e-mail address to create a website. I cannot get one. I used my Parents EMAIL for this, but I need to stop using their email. How can I cut through this wall?
    If you don't know how to create a free email account, then I'd suggest that creating a website may be a bridge too far.

D
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 13:31
    Show your parents this:

https://www.kidsafemail.com/

P-
  5. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 15:41
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    If you don't know how to create a free email account, then I'd suggest that creating a website may be a bridge too far.

D
    agree'd - creating a new mail account is one of the first things anyone should find out about the internet (straight after learning how to surf the net)

if this has not yet been mastered, then creating a website that will look anything better than http://www.angelfire.com/super/badwebs, will not be easy.

just out of curiosity - what will the site be about??
  6. Joined
    03 Nov '07
    Moves
    12 Nov '07 10:20
    Ask you parents to make you a new account !
  7. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    12 Nov '07 13:031 edit
    Originally posted by JulyDerek
    Ask you parents to make you a new account !
    9 days to come up with basically the same post as flabby-bit? 😞😞

and in response to a poster who clearly hasn't even bothered responding to any of the other posts here 😞😞

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree