Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 13 May '07 16:59
    I've just clicked the button to remind one of my opponents that they are late in moving, but it occurred to me that I don't know what the wording of the email is that gets sent.

    Anyone know?
  2. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    13 May '07 17:18
    Originally posted by woof
    I've just clicked the button to remind one of my opponents that they are late in moving, but it occurred to me that I don't know what the wording of the email is that gets sent.

    Anyone know?
    No idea anymore. I shut them off because most often they are sent 4 days before I need to finally move.

    P-
  3. 13 May '07 17:31
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    No idea anymore. I shut them off because most often they are sent 4 days before I need to finally move.

    P-
    I prefer to send one, then I don't feel guilty if I skull them later
  4. 13 May '07 17:44
    Originally posted by woof
    I prefer to send one, then I don't feel guilty if I skull them later
    In OTB games I never remind my opponent. I don't do it at RHP either. Same reason.

    And, no, I don't know what's in the reminders. Never read them.
  5. 13 May '07 21:53 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by woof
    ...I don't know what the wording of the email is that gets sent.

    Anyone know?
    It's your turn - move it or lose it.
    yours sincerely RHP.
    XXXX