Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 01 Oct '06 02:38
    im sorry if its obvious and im and idiot!
  2. 01 Oct '06 04:35 / 4 edits
    Originally posted by BenSparksIsSexy
    im sorry if its obvious and im and idiot!
    Private Message.
    On each persons profile page there is a link on the left to send a message to them.

You can also send a message to your opponent during a game .
    From the FAQs.
    "When it is your turn to move, a message opponent link is displayed below the move button. Click this to reveal an area where you can type a reply."
  3. 07 Oct '06 20:42
    pre-menstraul?
  4. Standard member IronPawn
    Benign...mostly.
    08 Oct '06 11:30
    post meridiem
  5. Standard member IronPawn
    Benign...mostly.
    08 Oct '06 11:35
    Prime Minister
  6. 09 Oct '06 10:31
    Originally posted by IronPawn
    post meridiem
    post meridian
  7. 09 Oct '06 12:28
    Post mortem
  8. 09 Oct '06 12:41
    Production Manager
  9. Standard member MCA
    TokerSmurf
    09 Oct '06 12:47
    seriously kids - this is no longer funny - keep this type of crap in the general forum please
  10. Standard member Bowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    09 Oct '06 16:46
    British vehicle registration for Guildford.
  11. Standard member MCA
    TokerSmurf
    09 Oct '06 22:53
    Originally posted by Sicilian Smaug
    So when exactly did you become a moderator?
    me? moderator? no, not at all. I'm just getting really bored of the kids This help thread was bumped after six days for this (crap) attempt at humour In the general forum its almost expected but not in here.

It is true that I have been wearing my good samaratins hat recently. I am trying to help the codemonkeys get usefull updates for the FAQs (my small contribution since I dont subscribe ) and its annoying to see the kids playing in here when they have a whole playground to themselves anyway
  12. 10 Oct '06 00:00 / 3 edits
    Originally posted by MCA

....[text chopped].....annoying to see the kids playing in here when they have a whole playground to themselves anyway
    We're not all kids. I'm 98 next week.
  13. Standard member MCA
    TokerSmurf
    10 Oct '06 12:16
    Originally posted by Sicilian Smaug
    You need to chill out a bit 'kid'. Go get bored somewhere else if you don't like it, you don't have to post. We're not all waiting to hear your opinion.
    i didnt say that anyone was waiting to hear my opinion, and perhaps you are right, maybe i do need to go 'chill out' somewhere else but i do have a point which im sure even you can understand:

the general forum is the place for this type of (childish and at best only mildly amusing) humour not the help forum.

plenty of people have pointed this out in the chess forums etc but not been flamed for it so why pick on me??

i did try to put my point across in a humourous manner but obviously this was not clear enough. lets leave it at that
  14. 10 Oct '06 13:26 / 1 edit
    post modern
  15. Standard member IronPawn
    Benign...mostly.
    10 Oct '06 16:27
    premarital