1. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    20 Mar '06 15:48
    Does a move have to be made or does the clock start ticking from when the game was created?

The games I'm talking about are tournament games.
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    20 Mar '06 19:29
    Starts when the tournament starts (after the timeout period of course). So yes you can timeout an opponent who never made a move in a tournament (or clan or league or siege) game.
  3. The sky
    Moves
    22 Mar '06 18:05
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Starts when the tournament starts (after the timeout period of course). So yes you can timeout an opponent who never made a move in a tournament (or clan or league or siege) game.
    When I started playing the new round of the From Tournament, I noticed that I allegedly still had the full timeout period (plus timebank) for my first move, although the game had been up for some hours. So either the clock doesn't start right away, or the time which is shown is not correct.
  4. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    23 Mar '06 00:201 edit
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    When I started playing the new round of the From Tournament, I noticed that I allegedly still had the full timeout period (plus timebank) for my first move, although the game had been up for some hours. So either the clock doesn't start right away, or the time which is shown is not correct.
    I recently timed out OnThePiste in a tournament game he never moved in (and in one where I moved once and he never replied). That's what I'm basing my answer on.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree