Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 05 Sep '06 08:46
    Where can I find out who the Mods are? How many are there? Can I contact them without having a post to alert? How can I find out which Mod is dealing with a post I've alerted? Can their decision be challenged?
  2. 05 Sep '06 09:00
    Great, thanks. One more thing, any idea what the Beta Test Team does?
  3. 05 Sep '06 09:13
    Originally posted by FrenchQueen
    Great, thanks. One more thing, any idea what the Beta Test Team does?
    Break into other clans, mainly.
  4. 05 Sep '06 09:28 / 3 edits
    OK. I alerted a post an hour ago and it's still there. So I'm wondering whether it's been looked at already or if there's no Mod online right now . . ?

Do they look at the alerted posts together and make a unanimous decision or is it down to individual forum moderators to decide whether a post should be removed/whether a player should be banned etc . . .?

Apologies if this info's on the site already but I could not find it..

Edit: since most forum Mods are from the US and probably asleep as I write this, I suppose my alert will only be looked at later today...
  5. 05 Sep '06 17:16 / 1 edit
    If you wanted an answer to an alert you would probably be better off sending a message to a mod [or feedback to the admin, or both]
    I don't think [but I could be wrong] that they actually reply to alerts, generally.

edit; I think belgianfreak is in the UK [despite the name
  6. Standard member Red Night
    RHP Prophet
    06 Sep '06 02:58
    Originally posted by dottewell
    Break into other clans, mainly.
    lmao
  7. 06 Sep '06 09:50
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    If you wanted an answer to an alert you would probably be better off sending a message to a mod [or feedback to the admin, or both]
    I don't think [but I could be wrong] that they actually reply to alerts, generally.

edit; I think belgianfreak is in the UK [despite the name
    BF's on hol Nevermind. . .

Another thing: I can't find the link to RHP faces, can you tell me who to contact ?

Cheers.
  8. Subscriber Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    06 Sep '06 10:00
    Originally posted by FrenchQueen
    BF's on hol Nevermind. . .

Another thing: I can't find the link to RHP faces, can you tell me who to contact ?

Cheers.
    User 62147

D
  9. 07 Sep '06 08:15
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    User 62147

D
    Thanks a lot