1. Joined
    13 Jun '11
    Moves
    17 Jun '11 07:23
    I accepted one battle with player in this site and maked move like white, my competitor don't make move in 3 day timout, and he haven't any day of timebank. Why I can only delete game? Why I can't claim win? Someone who invites other people must be alert to play match. Can I do something, except deleting game. In status is written "opponents move" but his/her time is spended. Thanx for response.
  2. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    17 Jun '11 10:56
    Originally posted by pes6
    I accepted one battle with player in this site and maked move like white, my competitor don't make move in 3 day timout, and he haven't any day of timebank. Why I can only delete game? Why I can't claim win? Someone who invites other people must be alert to play match. Can I do something, except deleting game. In status is written "opponents move" but his/her time is spended. Thanx for response.
    FAQ
  3. Joined
    13 Jun '11
    Moves
    17 Jun '11 11:061 edit
    I read FAQ before maked a post here and can't belive that rule can exist. Someone can without penalty abort game in three moves, is that really chess or I miss something?! Ok that's rule of this site, i'll finnish games that is pending and never again come on this site.
  4. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    17 Jun '11 11:42
    I read FAQ before maked a post here and can't belive that rule can exist. Someone can without penalty abort game in three moves, is that really chess or I miss something?! Ok that's rule of this site, i'll finnish games that is pending and never again come on this site.
    Its good rule really, it means that if someone doesn't move you can just "bin" the game.

It keeps the site clear of clutter.
  5. Joined
    13 Jun '11
    Moves
    17 Jun '11 12:21
    Yes, I can delete it, but why someone open invite to game if know that can't or won't play? It's like spams.
  6. Delft, Netherlands
    Moves
    17 Jun '11 12:33
    Otherwise you would be able to challenge inactive people and claim the win after the timeout period. You need to work for your points ;-)
  7. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    17 Jun '11 15:05
    So you read the site rules, chose to join up, now decide that the site rules are unfair on your poor little ego after all, and leave in a huff?

Good riddance.

Richard
  8. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    18 Jun '11 00:36
    Other sites have a similar rule, it's quite sensible in an online environment where people come, look, make a move or two and then leave the site.
  9. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    18 Jun '11 01:54
    Yes, I can delete it, but why someone open invite to game if know that can't or won't play? It's like spams.
    Why did the chicken cross the road?

Why is the grass always greener on the other side?

Why do you always find what you have lost in the last place you look?
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    18 Jun '11 02:30
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Why do you always find what you have lost in the last place you look?
    because you don't need to look for it anymore once you've found it dumbass 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree