Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 07 Sep '06 09:12
    why i dont see my game result?? game id: 2464256
  2. Subscriber Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    07 Sep '06 09:24
    Originally posted by Kummitus
    why i dont see my game result?? game id: 2464256
    Game 2464256

    D
  3. 07 Sep '06 09:27
    you don't understand my question. i dont see it in my last played and rated games.
  4. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    07 Sep '06 13:09
    Originally posted by Kummitus
    you don't understand my question. i dont see it in my last played and rated games.
    Are you talking about in your graph or your games list? If you are talking about your graph, it is always one game behind for some reason. If you are talking about your game list inbox, did you archive it perhaps?

    If this is not what you are talking about either please explain your question better.

    P-
  5. 07 Sep '06 13:34
    I don't see it in my last 300 games list and in oponent lists to, also in my stats.
  6. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    07 Sep '06 14:06
    Originally posted by Kummitus
    I don't see it in my last 300 games list and in oponent lists to, also in my stats.
    Use the Send Feedback option, perhaps an admin can get into your user name and take a look around for you, or this is a strange bug.

    P-
  7. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    07 Sep '06 19:25
    But it's on your graph.