Windows 7

Windows 7

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JUJU

USA

Moves
25 Apr 13

I have Windows 7, do i need to cancel my subscription after Tuesday, April 30th due to your upgrade?

RHP Member No.16

Moves
25 Apr 13

Originally posted by Timzsn
I have Windows 7, do i need to cancel my subscription after Tuesday, April 30th due to your upgrade?
Windows 7 should be fine. If you are using an older version of Internet Explorer you may need to update that.

Australia

Moves
25 Apr 13
1 edit

From the kind of queries I've been seeing, not just this one, I think Russ needs to make it clear to everyone that this isn't a program upgrade, it's a new screen display, and any computer with a browser can deal with it. No new software required. No new hardware required. It's just a different look, stuff may be in a slightly different place, you may get a dropdown box instead of a number of clickable links to choose from. I doubt anyone on the site is still using IE version 7, that's just too old. You'd have gone crazy with the Microsoft update nag screens long ago ...