Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 02 Apr '14 10:43
    I've tried very hard as all can see to get in touch with a Controller about a problem with one one of my games. My opponent has accepted a draw which I didn't offer. I seem totally unable to talk with anyone about this and I am not prepared to let the matter rest. Can anyone help PLEASE. If nothing is forthcoming I shall fear I am obliged to resign from the Club and I shall want my subscriptions back

Ponsonbyuk (Colin Hammersley)
  2. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    02 Apr '14 15:17
    Originally posted by ponsonbyuk
    I've tried very hard as all can see to get in touch with a Controller about a problem with one one of my games. My opponent has accepted a draw which I didn't offer. I seem totally unable to talk with anyone about this and I am not prepared to let the matter rest. Can anyone help PLEASE. If nothing is forthcoming I shall fear I am obliged to resign from the Club and I shall want my subscriptions back

Ponsonbyuk (Colin Hammersley)
    It is your right to do so, but posting in the help forum won't do you any good.

If it is a consoltaion: Other players suffer from the same effect (involuntary draws) so it probably is the case that you are a victim.
  3. Subscriber Kewpie
    chess dummy
    02 Apr '14 21:59
    It's a known program bug, which they aren't very quick to fix, I have no idea why. Help forum only gives you access to other players, to get to the site owners you need to Send Feedback (link at bottom of page).