X Games Waiting button

X Games Waiting button

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mr Magic

UK

Moves
21 Jun 16

Morning all,

When I click on the X Games Waiting button, it takes me straight to a game board. In which order do these games get served?

BVC

RHP Member No.16

Moves
21 Jun 16

I think the one that has been waiting the longest comes up first.
But you can verify that by clicking your 'my games' link first and there you should see a list of all games that are waiting and the time of the last move.
Using that info, click the 'games waiting' button and see what pops up first.

l

Victor, New York

Moves
21 Jun 16

I believe you are right. It would be nice if it would default to the game in which you have the lease amount of time left.

Mr Magic

UK

Moves
24 Jun 16

I'd prefer it to go in the same order as your games are listed in. i.e. Least Timeout Remaining, or Most Moves, or whatever you have it set to at the time.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
27 Jun 16

Originally posted by mwmiller
[b]I think the one that has been waiting the longest comes up first.
But you can verify that by clicking your 'my games' link first and there you should see a list of all games that are waiting and the time of the last move.
Using that info, click the 'games waiting' button and see what pops up first.[/b]
There is an exception to that rule: Unstarted games go first, regardless of their Timing.