1. Joined
    29 Dec '07
    Moves
    29 Oct '08 00:401 edit
    Hmmm.... Just tried to sign for a subscription and all it said was that my authorization was not honored. The phone number was a bit weird do you have to put the dashes in yourself or what? My CC is valid btw.

Any other UK people have this problem?
  2. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    29 Oct '08 01:10
    Originally posted by Feastboy
    Hmmm.... Just tried to sign for a subscription and all it said was that my authorization was not honored. The phone number was a bit weird do you have to put the dashes in yourself or what? My CC is valid btw.

It's Russ' way of snubbing the English. πŸ˜›
  3. DonationLuck
    TEA PARTY MEMBER
    St Maarten, Neth Ant
    Moves
    29 Oct '08 05:05

Are you sure you did not get spoofed?

Harri / Luck
  4. Standard memberrbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    Infernalis
    Moves
    29 Oct '08 05:091 edit

Your money is no good here, Mr. Torrance.

YouTube
  5. SubscriberSmookiePonline
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    29 Oct '08 05:27

Try another card
  6. Standard memberAttilaTheHorn
    Erro Ergo Sum
    In the Green Room
    Moves
    29 Oct '08 06:06

I've had this problem and I'm not in the UK. The people running the credit card end of things don't know what they're doing. Phoning does not help. RHP needs to switch to another company.
  7. ALG
    Moves
    29 Oct '08 07:50

Change your country flag or go to the help forum
  8. Joined
    29 Dec '07
    Moves
    29 Oct '08 12:27
    I'll go to the help forum.... I forgot about that πŸ™„
  9. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateβ„’
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    29 Oct '08 12:41
    I doubt any of the members on the site will know anything about it, let alone how to fix it.

You'd be far better off using the "Send Feedback" link at the bottom of the page and asking the site administrators.
  10. Forum Moderator
    29 Oct '08 13:13

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Oct '08 20:55
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    I doubt any of the members on the site will know anything about it, let alone how to fix it.

You'd be far better off using the "Send Feedback" link at the bottom of the page and asking the site administrators.
    a "Send Feedback" with a Subscriptions heading always gets priority attention. πŸ™‚
  12. ALG
    Moves
    30 Oct '08 14:10
    πŸ˜›

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree