Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 08 Aug '07 16:25
    I entered a tourny but don't really know what "zero day timeout" really is .... So for every move I play I get 24 hrs to respond?
  2. Subscriber Silverstriker
    DANGER MOUSE
    08 Aug '07 16:30
    Originally posted by QwikE
    I entered a tourny but don't really know what "zero day timeout" really is .... So for every move I play I get 24 hrs to respond?
    you have 21 days all together for your game. Once your opponent moves your timebank will be eaten up. Same to them as well
  3. 08 Aug '07 22:22
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    you have 21 days all together for your game. Once your opponent moves your timebank will be eaten up. Same to them as well
    ask your opponents what time they plan to sleep, move a few mins after that.
  4. Standard member irontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    08 Aug '07 23:27
    Originally posted by trevor33
    ask your opponents what time they plan to sleep, move a few mins after that.
    yeah, or play what flag they have.... OR look through their games and see if any buddies of yours played them ever, and ask when they move..
  5. Standard member Yuga
    Renaissance
    09 Aug '07 03:07 / 1 edit
    Tournament 2477

    The tournament in question is currently oddly locked (can't move in any of the games) although it supposedly started a few hours ago...

    I don't care about a few hours timebank but the timebank is depleting too...
  6. 12 Aug '07 17:42
    Originally posted by trevor33
    ask your opponents what time they plan to sleep, move a few mins after that.
    man that's devious