Recover my password

Recover my password

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Z

Moves
05 Apr 12

I don't want to change my password, just recover it so that I can use it in other browsers (like Firefox, Opera, Konqueror, etc.). Possible?

New Braunfels, Texas

Moves
05 Apr 12

You have forgotten your password? At sign-in enter your e-mail address and click "sign in". The next screen will have a link "forgot your password?". How did you log on to post the above message?

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
05 Apr 12

Originally posted by MontyMoose
You have forgotten your password? At sign-in enter your e-mail address and click "sign in". The next screen will have a link "forgot your password?". How did you log on to post the above message?
Saved I imagine...until people need their password elsewhere it's a good tool lol...

New Braunfels, Texas

Moves
05 Apr 12

Originally posted by RevRSleeker
Saved I imagine...
Oh, I see. In that case the OP should use "send feedback" at the bottom of every page and ask for the admin's help.

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
06 Apr 12

Originally posted by MontyMoose
Oh, I see. In that case the OP should use "send feedback" at the bottom of every page and ask for the admin's help.
BUT, and here's the punchline for the poor chap...'password reminders are no longer supported'.

Thread 140036

🙁

So, there's a moral to the tale in here somewhere... 'perhaps' it's always best to keep those passwords as simple and as MEMORABLE as possible 😉

RHP Member No.16

Moves
06 Apr 12

With firefox, I can go to Tools/Options/Security/Passwords, and once there I can see a list of my actual saved passwords for various websites, such as RHP.

I don't know if other browsers have this option.

A stable personality

Near my hay.

Moves
06 Apr 12

Originally posted by RevRSleeker
BUT, and here's the punchline for the poor chap...'password reminders are no longer supported'.
Reminders are not supported, but you still have the option of having your password reset, following Moose's earlier advice. You can subsequently change it to something memorable.