Clans??

Clans??

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
The Mighty Messenger

The Wood of N'Kai

Moves
05 Oct 16

Since there is no longer a Clans Forum on RHP, how do we notify people that our clan is accepting new members, accept/decline challenges?

Carrobie was here

JW Watchtower, NY

Moves
06 Oct 16

Originally posted by sundown316
Since there is no longer a Clans Forum on RHP, how do we notify people that our clan is accepting new members, accept/decline challenges?
??? Last time I looked the Clans Forum was alive and kicking despite the malfeasance activities of Rabid Carrascist and his band of sister Clans with cheating challenges and thrown matches in an attempt to boost their ratings. That's all they have now as many Clans have declined their challenges so they now have to resort to incestuous challenges to retain points. Wake up Russ - it's destroying your site.

K-

s
The Mighty Messenger

The Wood of N'Kai

Moves
06 Oct 16

Originally posted by krieghoff
??? Last time I looked the Clans Forum was alive and kicking despite the malfeasance activities of Rabid Carrascist and his band of sister Clans with cheating challenges and thrown matches in an attempt to boost their ratings. That's all they have now as many Clans have declined their challenges so they now have to resort to incestuous challenges to retain points. Wake up Russ - it's destroying your site.

K-
Thanks. I didn't scroll down all the way. I see they've move Clans down to the bottom, quite logical, since many Clans are filled with bottom feeders.

Isolated Pawn

Wisconsin USA

Moves
07 Oct 16

Originally posted by sundown316
Thanks. I didn't scroll down all the way. I see they've move Clans down to the bottom, quite logical, since many Clans are filled with bottom feeders.
Burn!